I feel terrible for not posting book reviews. And I’m making up for them by doing tags so while I trudge through life as a new person of legal age (I just turned 18 last Friday!), you will get to know who I am! (Because that’s what you’re here for, obviously lol)
Thank you Priyasha for tagging me!!
1. DO YOU GET SICK WHILE READING IN THE CAR?
I noticed one thing about my reading habits. When I try to read in the family car, I get dizzy and I have to sleep throughout the journey to get rid of the sick feeling, but when I am in a different car (somewhere I can’t see outside a lot), I can read just fine.
2. WHICH AUTHOR’S WRITING STYLE IS COMPLETELY UNIQUE TO YOU AND WHY?
I like Holly Bourne’s writing style unique because she talks about certain issues without trivializing them. I think that takes skill and I admire her for that.
3. HARRY POTTER SERIES OR THE TWILIGHT SAGA? GIVE 3 POINTS TO DEFEND YOUR ANSWER.
I have to be honest. I haven’t read either series (🙈 Oh no, don’t judge me pls..) So I abstain.
4. DO YOU CARRY A BOOK BAG? IF SO, WHAT IS IN IT (BESIDES BOOKS)?
I really don’t. I just have my school bag which has a folder of important papers, a small envelop for small papers, a binder, a pencil case for ballpens and calligraphy pens, and a book.
5. DO YOU SMELL YOUR BOOKS?
Uh, who doesn’t?
I even force other people to sniff pages and they probably think I’m weird.
6. BOOKS WITH OR WITHOUT LITTLE ILLUSTRATIONS.
I don’t read lots of books with illustrations but I like having something else to zone out on aside from words.
7. WHAT BOOK DID YOU LOVE WHILE READING BUT DISCOVERED LATER IT WASN’T QUALITY WRITING?
Probably the Nancy Drew series. In my defense, I was like 12 and all I ever read were other middle grade books.
8. WHAT IS THE THINNEST BOOK ON YOUR SHELF?
My Tom Sawyer book for fourth grade readers.
9. WHAT IS THE THICKEST BOOK ON YOUR SHELF?
My Soul to Take by Yrsa Sigurdardottir
10. WHEN DID YOU GET INTO READING?
When I read The Sign of the Twisted Candles in January of Grade 7
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CLASSIC BOOK?
I don’t read lots of classics, but I’ll say The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
12. IN SCHOOL WHAT IS YOUR BEST SUBJECT?
I feel kind of exotic because my best subjects are English and Math. And people always claimed that those who are good in English shouldn’t be good in Math and vice versa.
15. IF YOU WERE GIVEN A BOOK AS A PRESENT THAT YOU HAD READ BEFORE AND HATED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
I would keep it. Then I’d probably sell it lol.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WORD?
This is a difficult question… and my answer is I don’t know (that’s not the word, I genuinely have no idea what my favorite word is).
17. ARE YOU A NERD, DORK, OR DWEEB? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE?
If you take a look at me, I wear glasses and I have braces. I’m probably a nerd.
18. VAMPIRES OR FAIRIES? WHY?
Fairies because they’re pretty and they fly and they’re freeeee
19. SHAPESHIFTERS OR ANGELS? WHY?
Shapeshifters remind me of Slenderman for some reason… My name is Angel too so angels, please.
20. AND FINALLY: FULL ON ROMANCE BOOKS OR ACTION-PACKED WITH A FEW LOVE SCENES MIXED IN?
Full on romance books actually either bore or disgust me, then I actually feel like it urns my brain into mush. So action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in.
And there you have The Ultimate Book Tag!
The only reason I like doing tags is because I get to know myself better as I try to articulate my answers. So let’s all get to know me better, shall we?
If you want to do this tag then feel free to do so! Remember to link your post here so I can check it out.